The synthesis of Stanozolol was first described in 1956 and signed shortly afterwards by Winthrop Laboratories patent. Three years later the first Stanozolol containing medicines have been available under the global brand name Winstrol. As indicated back then were increase in appetite, tissue structure, and treatment of osteoporosis, reduced growth in young people and the improvement of the general condition in the elderly. The indications were however were revised over time, so that today only the treatment of osteoporosis and growth retardation is left over
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.