Oral Stanozolol is commonly used in the definition stage, or during the caloric deficit, if the goal of the user is to lose body fat. Stanozolol helps to reduce the amount of fat tissue and increase lipolysis and oxidation of fat and, more importantly, helps maintain muscle mass during this time. The calorie deficit can cause the body to go into a state which uses amino acids (muscle) as an energy source, which is unwelcome state if this occurs during the phase of preparation for competition. Preservation of muscle tissue occurs due to the properties of stanozolol in increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis in muscle.
The use of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AS) by athletes to enhance their athletic performance has been reported since the 1950s Androgen use has spread to different groups of athletes, who use these drugs for various reasons. The common thread among all these groups, however,is the goal of enhancing muscular capacities and athletic performance and being successful (winning). Androgen use by weightlifters in order to enhance strength and thereby perform better in an event in which there is a direct correlation between strength and success is well known.
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.